This is a 3D-printed Bat-Signal Smart Speaker Stand!
- Alexa Amazon Echo Dot
- Google Home Mini or Google Nest Mini
This bat signal is the same style as in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — the signal that is on top of the Gotham PD MCU.
This is a truly unique way to mount your smart speaker and play that superhero music throughout your home!
This Bat-Signal Smart Speaker Stand is 3D-printed in plastic PLA material, and is provided unpainted. Item is sturdy, but is not indestructible (like a Legend), so handle with some care. Can be angled up or down to signal your friends (and foes)!
Measures 5” wide x 6.5” tall.
**Smart speaker not included**
To add to your smart speaker:
1. Gently remove the circular “bat” symbol from the front of the stand
2. Thread the power cord through the base, into the circular holder
3. With the power cord thread through the stand, plug in the smart speaker
4. Gently place the smart speaker inside the stand
5. Gently replace the circular “bat” symbol, making sure to align it with the notches on the side of the stand.
6. Once angled as desired, press power cord into groove on bottom of stand
Makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for that Batman, Justice League, or DC Comics fan in your life! NO ONE else is going to have this unique item!
Ships fast via USPS.