This is a 3D-printed Bat-Signal Smart Speaker Stand!
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: 3D-Printed in durable, earth-friendly PLA plastic
- 3D-PRINTED: Uses amazing technology to create this highly-functional stand!
- PERFECT FIT: Made to fit your Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart speaker perfectly, with channel to hide power cable beneath the base
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and printed in Broomfield, CO - thanks for supporting small business!
- ADJUSTABLE: Can be angled up or down to direct sound across Gotham, or your living room!
- Alexa Amazon Echo Dot
- Google Home Mini or Google Nest Mini
This bat signal is the same style as in Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — the signal that is on top of the Gotham PD MCU.
This is a truly unique way to mount your smart speaker and play that superhero music throughout your home!
This Bat-Signal Smart Speaker Stand is 3D-printed in plastic PLA material, and is provided unpainted. Item is sturdy, but is not indestructible (like a Legend), so handle with some care. Can be angled up or down to signal your friends (and foes)!
Measures 5” wide x 6.5” tall.
**Smart speaker not included**
To add to your smart speaker:
- Gently remove the circular “bat” symbol from the front of the stand
- Thread the power cord through the base, into the circular holder
- With the power cord thread through the stand, plug in the smart speaker
- Gently place the smart speaker inside the stand
- Gently replace the circular “bat” symbol, making sure to align it with the notches on the side of the stand.
- Once angled as desired, press power cord into groove on bottom of stand
Makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for that Batman, Justice League, or DC Comics fan in your life! NO ONE else is going to have this unique item!
Ships fast via USPS.
DISCLAIMER: This is a 3D-printed plastic item. As such, it may have blemishes and other defects and/or sharp, small pieces of plastic which can be harmful if not handled properly. Should not be used or handled by children without parent supervision.
This product is in no way related or in in affiliation with DC Comics, or Warner Bros. whatsoever.
Also please keep in mind this is a fan art, not an official model. We do not claim any ownership of the character or the 3D model we use. We only charge for the 3D-printing services and the finishing work. Thank you!
My kid was a happy boy to find this Bat Signal Echo Dot holder recently. He loves it and everything about it is great! One happy 12 yr old customer :)
Came very quickly and as pictured!!
Clever and cool, my dad loves it! And it shipped right away :)
The item looks great and works well with the google device placed inside.
Fast shipping even with the holiday rush! Wrapped and sealed as fragile so it got to me in one piece