Spinning Cupcake Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer | Add delicious fun to your mixer!
Do you want your mixer to enjoy baking as much as you do? Or just looking for a fun gift for someone who loves cooking or baking?
This 3D-printed Spinning Cupcake Attachment for KitchenAid Mixer is perfect for you! This cupcake looks incredibly tasty, but sorry it is NOT edible! This mounts with the included adapter to the front of your KitchenAid mixer and spins when the mixer is running! It looks just like a real cupcake, with a shiny gold wrapper, delicious white frosting, and even a red cherry on top!
To attach to your mixer:
1) Push the adapter into the back of the cupcake
2) Insert the cupcake and adapter's square end into the front of the mixer
3) Lightly screw in the side screw to hold the adapter in place, but allow enough slack to spin
- 1 cupcake with cherry on top
- 1 front attachment adapter
These pieces are 3D-printed in earth-friendly, biodegradable PLA plastic.
Original design credit of the cupcake to astrand13 on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2845301. Licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.